K: Read-Write Genre Sheets - Downloadable PDFs
Read-Write Genre Sheets: How do we help students bring the nuances of reading and writing genres to life? How can they learn to identify the genres and their elements in reading and transfer that knowledge to writing? These user-friendly tools help learners identify, define, and understand reading and writing genres. These concept-building Genre Sheets serve as a kid-friendly guide to nuances and components of stories, plays, poems, texts, and accounts. Use these tools to explore common elements and define the differences between genres such as, historical fiction and historical text or fables and folktales. Use these to understand genres inside and out!
- Genre Sheets: Stories_Primary Cover (Color, 8.5" x 11")
- Genre Sheets: Plays_Primary Cover (Color, 8.5" x 11")
- Genre Sheets: Poems_Primary Cover (Color, 8.5" x 11")
- Genre Sheets: Texts_Primary Cover (Color, 8.5" x 11")
- Genre Sheets: Accounts_Primary Cover (Color, 8.5" x 11")