2: Classroom Procedures - Downloadable PDFs
Independent Worker Guide: Do our students know what it means to be on task? This eye-catching scoring guide is used as a tool to target student behavior, emphasizing on-task decisions to create an atmosphere of all students 'In the Zone.' Using these tools promotes student buy in by including the students in defining and generating the criteria for responsible, independent workers in the classroom.
- Independent Worker Guide (Color, 8.5" x 11")
- In the Zone Mini: Classroom Behavior (Color, 8.5" x 8.5")
- In the Zone Mini: Discussions (Color, 8.5" x 8.5")
- In the Zone Mini: Reading (Color, 8.5" x 8.5")
- In the Zone Mini: Read-Write Connections (Color, 8.5" x 8.5")
- In the Zone Mini: Writing (Color, 8.5" x 8.5")
- In the Zone Mini: Language Connections (Color, 8.5" x 8.5")
Classroom Procedures: Do students know what to do when they enter the classroom, their pencil breaks, or groups rotate? How can we ensure all students are clear on what is expected throughout the day? This practical tool assists the instructor in identifying, modeling, and practicing a safe and structured classroom environment. The Procedures Sheet offers an opportunity for the teacher to set clear and standardized behavior expectations collaboratively. Using student-generated anecdotes, educators can build a positive and organized community of learners. This tool helps to model ways to proactively address off-task or disruptive behaviors and provides students with a set of steps, tools, and signals to maintain independently.
- Procedures Sheet (Color, 8.5" x 11")