Kindergarten: Reading Tools
How do we help beginning readers tackle sounds and letters? How do help students understand the wonders of literature and informational texts? Learning Headquarters' Reading Tools are designed to help all students successfully meet and exceed grade-level reading standards.
With these rigor-building charts, tools, and organizers, students will have direct access points to lay the reading foundation, comprehend the text type and genre nuances, and demystify the specific similarities and differences among the reading text types. These flexible tools provide varying levels of support and challenge enhancing student experiences with reading widely and deeply from a broad range of high-quality, increasingly challenging literary and informational texts. Provide your readers with tools to soar!
- K: Sounds & Letters Alphabet - Poster Set $35.00
- K: Sounds & Letters Alphabet - Student Mats (Set of 30) $30.00
- K: Sounds & Letters Alphabet Chart - Downloadable PDFs $5.00
- K: Sounds & Letters Alphabet Cards - Downloadable PDFs $8.00
- K: Sounds & Letters Alphabet Large Cards - Downloadable PDFs $13.00
- K: Sounds & Letters Alphabet Money - Downloadable PDFs $1.50
- K: Reading Text Type Tools - Poster Set $44.00
- K: Reading Text Type Tools - Downloadable PDFs $7.00
- K: Reading Text Type Organizers - Poster Set $15.00
- K: Reading Text Type Organizers- Downloadable PDFs $4.00